Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 2, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Wedding Photographer}: Laura + Joe

wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4699
I'm feeling extra generous and happy tonight to be posting a huge, huge, sneak peak for Laura and Joe. I'm so excited for them to see their images. Laura made a beautiful bride and Joe sat back and let Laura's smile just tell the whole story.

The venue was at Laura's family ranch. She grew up on this ranch and it holds special meaning to her. Wow, it was just a wonderful, glorious, beautiful day and it was filled with so much love, exuding from everyone in attendance.
wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4269

The bride was radiant, so calm and collected, she was kind enough to ask ME if I was stressed out. I gave her a big hug.
wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4467

Another fav as Laura's sister reads during the ceremony.
wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4614

This one gets me right to the heart... emotions captured, dad stealing a glance of his daughter right before he walks her down the aisle.... really, I'm crying already....
wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4565bw

The love exudes and it is felt by all who are near...
wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4732

wedding-sacramento-roseville-photographer-photography-engagement-4719a
Laura and Joe, thank YOU for giving me a special, memorable day!

To see more of Laura + Joe's wedding (please give it a few seconds to load):



Please refresh your screen to replay.
I'll be posting a few more images this week to show off what amazing work Laura's mother put into this wedding....

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS work!!! I was not able to attend Laura's wedding, so it is such a treat to see these images. You did such a wonderful job really capturing the hearts and personalities of your subjects on that very special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer they are just so beautiful! Thank you for letting us all see the photos that you took. It brings me right back to that wonderful day and I want to experience it all again! You totally captured each perfect moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer...awesome, awesome job! I know who to come to when it's my turn :) ~Renee

    ReplyDelete