Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Children's Photographer}: Cool like that...

IMG_6513
As I was greeted at the door, the older one came up to me and I extended my hand to shake his and asked him what his name was. Very polite. The younger brother came very quietly behind his older brother. As I reached out to shake his hand to introduce myself, he had a big grin and told me his name. I noticed the new grown up teeth starting to make themselves comfortable in his little boy mouth. But what I noticed from the start was their bright, sparkling eyes. Their mother mentioned it to me, but I had no idea. Stunning. Blue.

IMG_6261
The eyes soon took a backseat to excited boys. Well, this one was excited and full of energy and his older brother was playing it cool. Mom was in the background and tried to calm young son down and direct the smiles. I could see that he wanted to appease her but also wanted to let loose. The quiet battle dance between wills was starting to take place.... I know you mother's out there know what I'm talking about. Eventually, the quiet glances and giggles soon surrendered to mom because as you can see...
IMG_6362
...the boys did great! They were themselves. There is a written code among brothers and these boys knew the code. I really enjoyed watching them relate and hug and punch and smile and chase and laugh and laugh....
IMG_6488
They took my direction well. I asked them to stick their hands in their pockets and "be cool like that". Jeez, naturals I'm telling you, because these boys were OH SO, COOL LIKE THAT!

Thank you for giving me a fun couple of hours! It was much fun! All the best always!

To see more of these cool boys photo sesh (give it a few seconds to load):


Please refresh your screen to replay.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment