Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 23, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: Afternoon fun...

Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't checked it out lately, please visit my website: www.jenniferbrotchie.com I've added some fun stuff to the about me "jennifer" , "love notes" and "weddings" pages. Thanks!

IMG_7475
A couple of weeks ago, I spent the afternoon with two families. Kim's and her cousin Barbara (who came all the way from Santa Cruz!) and their sweet families... This is just a sneak peek for them, since I'm doing double time. We had a fun, great afternoon full of smiles and laughter... above is Kim and her hunk o'burning love- looking good you two! ;)

Sisters...
IMG_7474

Cutie pa-tootie...
IMG_7522

Cutie pa-tootie's parentals...(forever in love)
IMG_7509oldschool

the whole gang...
IMG_7619

I'll be a hermit this week with the kiddo's home for a week's vacay.. JOY!
Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. What absolutely beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, these are FABULOUS! I am soooo excited to see the rest! oooooooh!!!!

    ReplyDelete