Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, November 20, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Senior's Photographer}: Alicia

Just a word... do you see the time posted at the end of this post, 2:36 AM? I just got back from seeing New Moon... and it is freakin' awesome! Go see it!!

IMG_7113
She came out of the car like the wind just swept her over. A big smile on her face and a sweetness that just exuded out of her, she was the first to take her hand out. Reaching her hand toward mine she said, "Hi, I'm Ali-c-ia." Of course, I was happy to return the sweet handshake.

The day was a bit brisk with a slight breeze, but she was excited to turn it on. Um, yeah, an exotic beauty that will bring them boys down to their knees....
IMG_7116

She's leaving home for college soon and she wants to someday be a broadcast journalist..., "you know, kind of like Juliana Rancik," she says with a little jump in her shoulders and that sweet smile. "Of course", I said, "like the E Entertainment reporter, yes, I'm hip, I know exactly who you're talking about," I said back, almost as if I was validating that I am still cool...ha, kind of laughable, but I'm with it, I'm down.
IMG_7141

If these photos are any indication, Alicia will absolutely have a place in broadcast journalism.
IMG_7144

'course we had to get one of these..."Yay! I'm graduating!" jump in the air shots, it's almost a rule.
IMG_7310

This young lady is an extraordinary young woman...she's going places...
IMG_7342a17x11crop

To see more of Alicia's senior photosession, click here (please give it a few seconds to load):


Have a great weekend everyone, it's been an AMAZING week!!

1 comment: