Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Children's Photographer}: Gibson Ranch

IMG_7000
This weekend we ventured over to this place... what a wonderful find! It's like we stumbled upon a hidden treasure in the middle of the 'burbs.

The kids were thrilled and squealed and jumped with excitement as their eyes went large with this vision. The huge pond and the ducks and the expanse of wide open areas to explore was a welcome release of energy to round out our busy weekend..
IMG_7003

A mother first and foremost, I always get nervous when I see my kid right at the edge...
IMG_6997

We are a two camera family and of course David is ever ready with his and was content capturing the ducks. Awesome shot hun!
IMG_3255

Marlena and I ventured on our own...
IMG_7013

The older she gets, the less she wants her photo taken. She made her mama happy when she obliged.
IMG_7023

Such a beautiful place...
IMG_7033a

If you know of any places in the greater Sacramento County area and Placer County areas, please let me know! I'm always in search of locations... and, why, yes, I would love to take YOU here one day....!!

Thanks for visiting and feel free to bookmark my blog and forward it to a friend.... Kari, if you are reading...your sneak peek will be up tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You make Sacramento County look so beautiful... Love the trees. Renee E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I finally had the opportunity to peruse your blog, and was stopped in my tracks at the beauty you created! Can't wait to sign you up to do our family pics. Gorgeous, simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete