Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, November 27, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: Thanksgiving....

IMG_8960
So are you stuffed? It was pretty low key at my place yesterday, which is how I prefer it. I cooked all day and we ate in the afternoon. Yes, didn't wait for the dinner hour. My parents and brother came over. As the years have passed, my parents are becoming, how should I say this delicately?... old fogie. Well, actually they ARE old fogie. They don't like to drive anywhere when the sun has long gone. So, I was being a good daughter and cooking Thanksgiving dinner early so that they could make the 1.5 hours back to their place.

I made your typical Thanksgiving feast fare, mashed potatoes, stuffing, roast Turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, home made bread, etcetera, etcetera... and yes, all from scratch, and yes, I did all that whilst adorning my lovely apron...
IMG_8955

My mom brought yummy marinated asparagus in bacon, her Thai style fried rice and some sliced pineapples...
IMG_8968

and at the end of the early evening, we broke out the tripod and took some photos. This one made the cut. Next time dad, please smile... the old fogie is wearing you... :)
IMG_8980

Happy Black Friday!!

1 comment: