Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: Barb + Stu

IMG_7707xa
They came all the way from Santa Cruz to have their photos taken by little ol' me. A fun place with a beach and a boardwalk, but still, they decided to come here. To travel east of Sacramento...for me to point my camera at them. It helped that Barbara's cousin Kim lives near the area, but still, I'm really really honored!

One thing I noticed about these two is that they laughed, they had fun, and they were up for anything I asked them to do. Including lying down on a pile of old pond straw collecting on the edge of the pond. Giggling as they did and a bit skeptical, they trusted me anyway. I'm so glad they did, because they made that pile of old pond straw~ simply beautiful.
IMG_7515bw

Their daughter was all smiles and eyes. Clearly, the center of her mom and dad's world. She danced and wiggled and boogied...
IMG_7874

and climbed on anyone that would let her get horsie on them...
IMG_7794

Barbara and Stu, I hope it was worth the hours spent in the car. I had such a wonderful time with you and that little cutie-patootie of yours!
IMG_7703xa

To see more of Barbara & Stu's photosession click here (please allow a few minutes to load):



To replay, please refresh your screen.
A note for Kim~ I'll have your full post on Monday!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friends. I am truly thankful!
Cheers!
~j

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! thanks for stopping by my blog! How do you know my favoritest person ever (Anda)? BTW, you look super familiar. Were you at the PPGBA meeting last week?

    Anyways, if you are close. We should totally hang out. I LOVEEEE making new friends. Especially friends that love photography as much as I do.

    Hope you are doing fantastic! Have a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete