Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Senior Photographer}: Sneak Peek for Jaycie

{Just a sticky: I will be in La Quinta, California on January 1 and 2. If you're in the area and would like to have a photosession with me, please email me at brotchie@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you.}
sacramento-roseville-senior-8738
Graduating Seniors. I love them. I never did senior portraits when I was graduating. I didn't know such a concept existed. I thought you went into a dark studio and got your picture taken and that was it. I wish I had my own senior portraits done way back then. Way, waaay back then. For now Jaycie, here is a sneak peek for you.

sacramento-roseville-senior-8806

saceamento-roseville-senior-8805

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment