Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{Roseville, Sacramento Photographer}: Motorsports...

roseville-sacramento-photographer
I mentioned here that David and I went to the 25 Hours at Thunderhill and documented the event for TEAM MER. Can you see me in the white coat throught the windshield? Very cold that day! If you are a motorsport fan, which my husband is, you will appreciate these images. If you are a fan of photography, you will appreciate these images. When I was there I wanted to document the comraderie of the team, the grittiness of the sport and the awesome-ness of the cars, the machines. Not only will you see cars, but you will see the photojournalistic side and candid side of my photography. This is the part of photography that I love, either being in the middle of a team of people doing their thing or at a wedding, it's the part I love, capturing relationships in a candid photojournalistic style.

Team MER: Day 1
Team MER: Day 2

roseville-sacramento-photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment