Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 28, 2009

{Roseville, Sacramento Wedding Photographer}: Christmas Stuff....

roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0213
So Christmas Eve started off pretty good...most everything was done, just some last minute cleaning and tidying to be finished and waiting for grandma to come over so that David and I could have one last date night for the year. To pass some time, the kids made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies for Santa...
roeville-sacramento-wedding-photography-0218

We went to midnight mass and Marlena came with. She konked out half way through. But on the way home at 15 passed midnight Christmas morning, the moon was shining behind some clouds just perfectly. To a child's eyes, it really looked like Santa's Sleigh glowing in the sky, and to Marlena, it REALLY WAS SANTA! We hurried home so she could get into bed for Santa to come. It was really so sweet. So all you kids out there that don't believe, mine still does, so don't spoil it please. Anyway, she woke up to find that Santa left her an Ipod Touch. She was outstanding this past year.... that's her realizing what it is that Santa left her...
sacramento-wedding-photographer-0227

Isabella and Jensen were equally outstanding and got these...
sacramento-wedding-photographer-0230

Jensen was so glad to see the Buzz Lightyear hat and gloves. He thought we forgot them at the store, so he was very happy that Santa found them.
sacramento-wedding-photographer-0240

They also got this cool "play anywhere ping-pong" set...
sacramento-wedding-photographer-0242

When all the morning festivities settled down, I got busy chef-ing...
roseville-wedding-photographer-sacramento-0245
not the most flattering photo of me, but, it is what it is...

This little cutie came over, she is my cousin, technically, my children's aunt, even though she is younger than my two oldest... again, it is what it is, she loves to see Bella... we broke out the Nerf'ers....
sacramento-wedding-photographer-roseville-0244

and all the kids had a shoot out with my cousin Thomas who came over with his wife from Fresno...he's a big kid too... I can't figure out how they got the nerf bullets bullseyed on his glasses...
wedding-photographer-roseville-sacramento-0251

Dinner was great... I had been cooking all day though, so everyone was happy with appetizers... dinner was a roast, with veggies and potatoes and wine... David and I were blissed out with great, great red wine...
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0255
My uncle in the middle, happy with food...
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0260

My dad was enjoying the conversation at dinner. When I drink wine, I tend to be a happy, talkative, talker. Talk, talk, talk. I was brave enough to spill some early girlfriend/boyfriend stories that really should have been kept locked away... dad was cool, he kept stoic...
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0259

Saturday morning, the kids enjoyed their new prezzies...
sacramento-wedding-photographer-0264

sacramento-wedding-photographer-0265
and for once, David and I could hold a 20 minute long conversation....

thanks for reading and letting me share.... leave your blog addy so I can read about your Christmas!
xo,
~j

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics as always Jen.

    Check out Facebook later this week when I get around to posting my pics of Christmas. We didn't take any pics at Heathers place. We must have forgotton but we had a lovely time and the dinner was excellent. We played trivial pursuit too.
    Brenda and Stewart

    ReplyDelete