Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

{Roseville, Sacramento Wedding Photographer}: Glimpses of the Eve of Christmas Eve...

sacramento-roseville-wedding-photography-0202
Dearest Blogland ... I really just can't stay away when I thought I could. My beloved camera was minding it's own business, knowing full well how busy I have been. But it caught a glow of the reflective light and smiled at me, and it had me in it's grips again. So I thought I would share with you my evening from last night.

David has been working like a mad man at work, trying to get projects at a tidy stopping point before taking a bit of a break. So he does a little more work and then hunkers down for some casual surfing...
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-0189

These two, all giggles and horseplaying... they just won't stop... every now and then, someone gets too rough and then "everything is fun until someone gets hurt", says their mamma. Yes, that's a lotto ticket she's holding, a girl can dream... you can't win, if you don't play...
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-0190

M's list of the reindeer...she's a planner like her mamma. She's hatching up a plan of how we will disperse the reindeer food on Christmas Eve.... she's got to make sure she's accounted for all the reindeer... heaven forbid we miss one... of course we double checked and googled the whole crew...
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photography-0191

A snapshot of M's homemade ornament... that kid is crafty...
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-

Pretty, pretty ornaments... my color scheme has always been red and gold, or should I say crimson and autumnal yellows....
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photography-0199

and a little down time for me...
sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-0212
merry christmas eve!
xo,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment