Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 21, 2009

{Roseville, Sacramento Wedding Photographer}: Captain's Log Stardate 12.18.2009

sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-9981
Date night last Friday evening... we went to Il Fornaio. David and I haven't been there in a very long time, so it was a wonderful treat. The ambience was perfect and we needed the time to re-connect. Re-charged and re-connected, although I've caught myself a cold. I didn't mean to catch it, somehow though, it caught up to me. Like the dastardly fly that gets caught inside your car and you're desparately trying to shoo it out, finally, FINALLY it makes its way out, but without annoying the heck out of you first. That's how I feel about this cold. ANNOYED.
But I digress... thank you, thank you for a wonderful dinner babe. It was all very delicious!

sacramento-roseville-wedding-photographer-9980
xo,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment