Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 26, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Wedding Photographer}: Sweets....

IMG_4188
Hello Monday!! Wow, it's been a very busy weekend and I don't think it's going to let up anytime soon. I took Jensen to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm on Friday for his pre-K class trip. We had the greatest time together.

IMG_4115
and I'm working on this sweet family.... can't wait to show you the rest!

IMG_4443
and these sweet feet below to one of the nicest brides anyone could ever meet. I had the honor of photographing her big day on Saturday. Here is an itty bitty sneak peek for her. Of course, can't wait to show you the whole shebang!

IMG_5137
(photo credit given to my dear friend Natalie Truman)
and to round out my weekend.... the sweetest boy you'll ever meet... my son's 4th birthday party... so much excitement!

Check back during the week, so much to share!
Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVing the lens flare action!! I can't wait to see the wedding photos. How did it go?!! I am dying to hear about the experience ... I'm sure you did great!

    ReplyDelete