Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: Michelle & Corbin

IMG_3342
There is something about families that I love to photograph. In the moment, it can be a little harried with excited kids running around... but in that instance when I look into my viewfinder and go click, click, click, something really magical happens. See for yourself!

I've been reunited with my friend Michelle when we both went to our high school reunion. It was fantastic to see her again and be of same mind both being mothers with children of similar ages.
How cute is her son?
IMG_3331

Speaking of children... what I love about these young ages is their personalities. Sometimes they pout, sometimes they are clowns, sometimes they are hungry but just remember when you look back at your photos, that this is who your child is at this age, and it's so fun to look back and reminisce. Like this little spitfire... I can't really pinpoint how to "categorize" her, but it doesn't matter, I captured her and I love it.
IMG_3389

and her brother... yeup, love it!
IMG_3459

I would be remiss if I didn't include the chopper shot... =)
IMG_3322

To see more of Michelle & Corbin's family sesh:

Please refresh your screen to view again.
Again, thanks for visiting and if you love my blog, please pass it on to a friend today. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment