Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The pleasure of her company...

IMG_1733
I had the pleasure of this lovely lady's company yesterday morning... she was a trooper as the early morning weather has turned a bit colder in our part of California. Normally approaching the mid 70's by mid morning, it dipped into the 60's with a slight breeze and this momma of 2 was game. I couldn't be more grateful when she agreed to be my subject for my new website, jenniferbrotchie.com.

"Intimate Portraits" is a new category that I'm taking my photography into. Natural, beautiful, classy, grace is the kind of intimacy that I like to capture... a wonderful gift for your special someone. Of course, I'll photograph you beautiful men as well =).. actually I can't wait for one you to ask me!!

Please go check out my site and as always please forward the info to a friend today and you'll make this girl very happy =)

2 comments:

  1. tanks for photo
    i love it
    im from iran
    mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS!! Did you recently get some new lenses? The depth of field in your latest images is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete