Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: Shannon + Mike

IMG_3782
I first met this family last year and I was thrilled when Shannon called me to come back and photograph them again. Beyond thrilled. They are a very sweet family. Can't you tell? and look just how gorgeous this mamma is, heck, the whole family is stunning!

This is the apple of their eye...she's a little firecracker. Adorable with a capital A. I could sit and she would perform for me for hours, I'm sure of it.
IMG_3862

The sun was glorious and gorgeous and so was this family....
IMG_4121
Thank you for spending your afternoon with me!

To see more of Shannon + Mike's photo sesh:


(Please refresh your screen to view again.)
Have a great weekend everyone, I've got little goblins to tend to.
Thanks for visiting and please pass on my link to a friend today, that would be a great treat.

~j

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautifully photographed and presented. Jennifer, you captured the happiness, tenderness and love, Shannon, Mike and Kyra have for each other. What a fabulous memory collection.
    from Omi and Opa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful compliment Omi and Opa.
    ~jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl is so cute!! I love when Blondes have brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete