Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: David

IMG_4345
Before I go on about anything this week, I wanted you to know more about this man. My husband. My soulmate. My best friend. The yin, to my yan. He is everything plus a bag of chips. He encourages me and supports me to follow what makes me happy. He lifts me up when I am discouraged. He is my devil's advocate. He is my hunter gatherer and brings home the bacon. But most of all, he believes in me, when I don't believe in myself. He had it in him, to pick up the camera and learn so that he could be with me on photoshoots, he is "officially" my second shooter...not because he has to be, but because he wants to be.
IMG_4347
We've got a long history behind us and we walk together on the path into our future. I love you sweetheart, thank you.
IMG_5138

No comments:

Post a Comment