Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 12, 2009

{Roseville,Sacramento Family Photographer}: In Monterey....

IMG_2668
We drove to Monterey for Friday's American LeMans Series Race at Laguna Seca to see the Flying Lizards. My husband is a big motorsport fan...I'll post more on that later this week. Afterwards, we had made our way to the beach for some fun.

This is the best time of year to go. The sun was out, the sky was soo blue, the waters were calm and there was no wind. Of course, a perfect photo op.
IMG_2666

I love the way the sun shines on her hair like that. It's so lovely. IMG_2652

My kids are no exception, they love to climb on the rocks and search for sea creatures and sea treasures.
IMG_2665

Daddy helping his son clean off his hands. One day Jensen will be doing the same with his son.
IMG_2672

My baby turning into a little boy. (my heart is melting...)
IMG_2699

...and even though the sky was beautifully blue, this image is my most favorite...pointing my camera into the sun, the glorious sun, so beautiful.
IMG_2683b

Yes, my camera just about goes everywhere with me and I'd love to take your family photos, drop me an email and just ask!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment