Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tease {Roseville, Sacramento Children Photographer}

roseville-sacramento-children-photographer-2082a
Spring was teasing yesterday. The sun and blue skies came around for a little while and it lifted me. I'll take it, the bits and pieces, I'll take it.

xo,
~j

jennifer brotchie photography, wedding photographer in roseville, wedding photographer in sacramento, children's photographer in roseville, children's photographer in sacramento, family photographer, senior portraits, baby photographer, newborn photographer, professional photographer, http://www.jenniferbrotchie.com/

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean....I actually put on the AC in the car and has sunglasses on almost all day!!! EXCITING!

    Look at the little stud!

    ReplyDelete