Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Monday {Family Photographer in Roseville and Sacramento}

roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-family-children-0677
Monday already. (sigh) Just some random photos I plucked out for today's post... I'm getting really cagey and am feeling a bit blue.

I think this is a favorite photo of myself.
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-family-children-3437

If this one doesn't put a smile on your face, then seriously, I don't know what will...
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-family-children-2045

...and one last random one of my little man...
roseville-sacramento-wedding-photographer-family-children-0506

Happy Random Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

xo,
~j

jennifer brotchie photography, wedding photography in roseville, wedding photography in sacramento, wedding photography in yuba city, wedding photographers in stockton, wedding photography,roseville wedding photographer, sacramento wedding photographer,  engagement photograper, children's photographer in roseville, children's photographer in sacramento, family photographer, senior portraits, baby photographer, newborn photographer, professional photographer, http://www.jenniferbrotchie.com/

4 comments:

  1. Love it....the rain is clearing go capture some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling the exact same way!!! I love all the images...you have such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are perfect for a Monday! lOvEd the one of all the kids; too cute for words. Smiles all the way around. Thanks for the cheery pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you can photograph me in my dress for your portfolio :) we'll just have to wait until after the wedding of course! hope you're well jen! let's play soon/shoot together :)

    ReplyDelete