Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{Roseville, Sacramento Photographer}: Houston...We have a problem...

sacramento-roseville-photogapher-1456
... and what a problem to have, huh? I ordered two boots. I originally just wanted the one on the left, from Zappos. But, as with my luck on shoes, they didn't have any in stock in my size. So I went searching for it and found a suitable one from Sheplers, the one on the right. Two days later after placing my order at Sheplers, Zappos emails me and tells me that the boot is back in stock. So I ordered it and figured I'd check them both out and make my decision when they arrived. I love them both, but I could only keep one. It's a Christmas present to myself. I love boots. I live in them in the winter. This is my first cowgirl boot purchase. I think these are REAL cowgirl boots and they are both soo beautiful. I plan to wear them in the spring and summer with some cute sundresses. David likes the one on the left. The embroidery is gorgeous on it. The calf part is more tailored to my calf and more fitted and it's got a pointier toe. The one on the right has a little more room in the calf area which lends to the casualness of it and the design is stitched in a light blue thread and has a more rounded toe. I don't think I could go wrong with either. I'm kind of partial to the one of the left. If you are visiting my blog today, let me know which one You like in the comments section...
thanks!

EDITED: Thanks to all the Facebook comments and blog comments... I chose the pair on the left, my original choice! :)
xo,
~j

5 comments:

  1. I love them both!!!!! I like the style of the pair on the left, and the color combo of the pair on the right! Hmmm...can you keep both?!Hope that helps hehe;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I'd say the ones on the left. Just pack up the other pair and don't look back. The sooner you do it, the less regret you'll have later if you can't remember what the other pair looked like lol.

    i thought I was seeing double for a minute there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, As you know I have been in the south forever now and if you are wanting the cowgirl look then definitely the one on the LEFT. The one on the right is just not as authentic. Take it from a country girl. I have a thing for boots as well. Just an opinion.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that is great! We think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo... the ongoing "finding the perfect pair of boots" dilemma. I cant tell you how many pairs of have thanks to that! Cant wait to meet you at Jasmine's workshop! :)

    ReplyDelete