Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, January 1, 2010

{Roseville, Sacramento Photographer}: The City By the Bay...

yuba-city-stocktion-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0458
Happy New Year! Wow, 2010...as I write, I am recovering from New Year's Eve in Disneyland. It was packed last night, an hour long wait for each ride, I'm glad we went! But, I have met my people quota for awhile. Thank goodness everyone was in a festive spirit. How was yours? I hope it was fun and safe and you aren't recovering too bad...

Here's more of our day trip to San Francisco...
After our sushi boat dinner, we were daring enough to go drive down Lombard Street. The crooked-est street in the world. Living so close to the city a decade ago, David and I have been here many, many, many times. I think the kids enjoyed the acceleration up and down the streets more though...
yuba-city-stockton-roseville-wedding-photographer-0460
I think they thought they were on a roller coaster ride...
yuba-city-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0476
Always a line up...
yuba-city-stockton-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0461
Who hasn't done this before? Dork.
yuba-city-stockton-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0462
Our cabbie...
yuba-city-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0465
I jumped out of the car to take a few of these shots... for as many times as I've been here, I don't think I've ever taken photos here...except now...
yuba-city-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0469
That's our mini-van!
yuba-city-sacramento-wedding-photographer-0475
Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! Woohoo 2010!
xo,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment