Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Spring... {Children's Photographer in Roseville, Children's Photographer in Sacramento}

sacramento-roseville-children-photographer-8090
Dear Spring... I've missed you lately. I know the rain is badly needed, but does it have to come with cold and wind? When you are around the bloom of your flowers fill the earth with your wonderful vivid soothing colors...
When you are around, the grass is soft and lusciously green... I hear the sound of laughter and games as my kids run through, the little palms of their hands gently touching the tips of your beautiful wild grass...
sacramento-roseville-childrens-photographer-8097
When you are here, there is a magical hour...just before sunset your sun casts its magical glow where everything in its path illuminates and glistens...
sacramento-roseville-children-photographer-8116
The air is warm and the breeze is gentle. I know you are just around the corner and I have to be patient but I want you to know that I really miss you and I won't take you for granted.
sacramento-roseville-children-photogapher-8105

xo,
~j

Spring is around the corner, have you booked your session yet?


jennifer brotchie photography, wedding photography in roseville, wedding photography in sacramento, wedding photography in yuba city, wedding photographers in stockton, wedding photography, engagement photograper, children's photographer in roseville, children's photographer in sacramento, family photographer, senior portraits, baby photographer, newborn photographer, professional photography, http://www.jenniferbrotchie.com/

4 comments:

  1. These are so tender & precious pics. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are gorgeous! My little girl is almost 2 and has enough hair to give her a little bob...I can not wait until her hair grows out like your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are beautiful! :) can't wait for spring either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Dave make beautiful babies... and therefore beautiful pictures... great work girl, good eye, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete