Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

On being grateful...

IMG_0635
Everyday I wake up, I stretch, blink a couple of times, reach my leg over to my husband's warm leg for reassurance and think, "I'm a lucky girl". I had a relatively good upbringing, I went to school, got my degree, worked in my career for a time, got married, had kids, now here I am. A roof over my head, food to eat, family and friends that I love, my health and my family's health, nothing to complain about. Sometimes I really have to stop and say to myself... it's not luck, it's being blessed, truly.

< I am blessed > .

I am grateful for my husband.

and I'm grateful for you...
IMG_0173

I am grateful for you...
IMG_0586

and I am grateful for you...
IMG_0652

My heart is open and I am listening.
Stop and take a moment sometime soon and be grateful for the things and people you love.

1 comment: