Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Incredible Hulk?

IMG_1186
A busy weekend was had in my household! I need another day just to recover. Monday came too soon. David is a huge, HUGE, HUGE!! motorsport fan. Big on Formula One Racing and the American LeMans Series. So it was only natural that he would want me to learn to photograph fast cars. It was hot on the pavement, but I had a lot of fun trying to capture those speed shots. I'll post those soon.

We found these two beat up cars just hanging out and David did his best "don't get me mad" pose, you know like what David Banner says right before he transforms into the Incredible Hulk. Although in my case, my husband is not the hulk, but he is pretty darn INCREDIBLE!

Go forth and make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment