Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 31, 2009

BerryPickers

IMG_1569
The last day of summer, the day before school started, we went with our friends to Amber Oaks Berry Farm. I'm so glad we did. The kids had a lot of fun picking berries and roaming around the grounds.

IMG_1566
Collectively, we managed 18 baskets of fresh, off the vine, blackberries, between our 3 families.

IMG_1593

and for me...a great location to photograph all the kids. That's always a bonus.
That's my Jensen and little Zara. Apparently, they are married now.
IMG_1627

My sweet Belles and her basket.
IMG_1581

Ingrid and her stash and stain. She told me that she knows how to pose now. Okay. Thank you very much darling girl. Oh, yes, pose she did! :)
IMG_1611


Ever so stylish Paige. She managed to wear her fashionable shades the whole time picking berries. It wouldn't surprise me if she also wore cucumbers on her eyelids when she napped ;)
IMG_1604

Paige's twin, Olivia. Proud as a peacock, showing off the new gap of her pearly whites.
IMG_1633

My little sportin' dude with his berries. Thank you Uncle Scott for the cool shades, yes, he's been wearing them a lot lately.
IMG_1565

and Mr. Liam, Ingrid and Zara's little brother. Cool as a cucumber the whole time. Not one fuss. A dream-boat.
IMG_1682

and the big sisters, I'd be in trouble if I didn't show them off too!
IMG_1658

In addition to the berries, we picked out tomatoes to our hearts content.
IMG_1670

What a great morning! Thanks girls for inviting us along.

IMG_1674
And in case you're wondering...I found these cool TTV frames that I've been having fun with from Nesster on Flickr. What do you think of the effect?

No comments:

Post a Comment