Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweet Peas...

IMG_0954a
Their mom opened the door with a huge smile and gracious warmth. Little bittie came up to me like she'd known me forever. I gave her a big hug and she gave me an even bigger smile. Big sis was a little more cautious, then realized sometime not long ago, she knew me somehow. She came over and gave me a sweet hug. The first time I'd met them, they were beyond excited. This time around was old hat for them.

IMG_1048a
Big sister took the lead like she'd been in front of the camera her entire life and just played it cool and casual.

IMG_1103a
Little bittie, I think, was just happy to have me be there.

IMG_1121a
Yes, I think sunshine just follows her around everywhere!
Thank you for spending your morning with me.

To see more, click here:

A & K from Jennifer Brotchie on Vimeo.

1 comment: