Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Christine & Jason

IMG_0041

I met Christine a few years ago when her oldest and my middle were in pre-kinder together. I knew who she was because I always noticed the hip cute blonde girl that brought in her son. I always admired how cute she always seemed to dress, even at 9 in the am when I could barely get myself put together with sweats and a t-shirt. Ironically, I got to know her more after our kids were out of pre-kinder and all throughout kinder. The occassional coffee get togethers and pre-k mom's nights out is where I got to know a little more about Christine and solidified that she is indeed a hip cute brunette girl.

IMG_0056
I met her youngest when he was in utero and it has been fun to watch him grow.

IMG_0176
Her hubs, Jason, is a fire-fighter. He's a big guy who is a big marshmallow around his kids. Thanks J for being a hero because ALL fire-fighters are ABSOLUTE HEROES in my book!

IMG_0259
One of my favorite images...the little guy and his expression! Love it!

IMG_0397
and how the sun catches on Christine's hair and how their arms frame each other perfectly, so lovely!

IMG_0409
I'm a sucker for sun flare and the images they create...

IMG_0040
Thank you for spending the afternoon with me Christine and Jason...

To see more of their session, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment