Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lindsey & Will

IMG_0683
Lindsey always has a smile on her face and is always up for a laugh. My son adores her to the moon. "Mommy, I miss Ms. Winsey" he says with a sad face and chubby cheeks. She brightens up when she sees my little guy and the exchange is mutual. I know that the little girl she's got in her tummy will brighten up her day every day! One thing I know for sure, this little cutie expected in early August will have the gift of height among many other things. It's the first thing I noticed about Will- his height first and then immediately thereafter how much in love with Lindsey he is. "Are you excited?," I asked him. "I'm soo excited, that's my baby in there," as he rubbed her belly. So sweet. I can't wait to meet her Lindsey!

For high res slideshow click here.

IMG_0603

IMG_0720

IMG_0847

IMG_0895

For music video click below:

Lindsey & Will from Jennifer Brotchie on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment