Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Saturday, In the park, I think it was the 4th of July...

imarlenacollage
Actually, it was Sunday, pretty sure the 31st of May. What a gorgeous day! We headed out with a picnic basket full of food, some sunblock and happy smiles. A few hours with the kids, no T.V., no computer just to relax and unwind. It was great to relax and recompose. Darling daughter decided that her boycott of my camera was over. But I know as well as anybody that she can change her mind in an hour, so I was going to take what I could get.

iisabellacolllage
Footloose & fancy free was all over the place...a pixie in flight. I couldn't keep up with her.

ijensencollage
Squirt was having a grand ol' time...out of his cage to roam. He loved it.

IMG_9812
First 3 weeks on the job, the last 1.5 weeks was a rough week for my guy. He got the work done and got to have some fun in the sun with the pip-squeeks. Very nice!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had some time to decompress with your family! Love the shots of your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete