Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Under the sun...

IMG_9435crop
It was so HOT here in Northern California this weekend. I was a bit concerned about what the heat would do to me and this fantastic family, fearing that we would wilt or literally melt under the afternoon sun. I brought a pack of tissues, just in case to wipe down sweaty brows- thankfully, I just used it on myself. THIS family just went with the flow, all things considered, and they were troopers!

IMG_9441a
This is mom and dad, Sheryse and Matt. This is one of my favorites from the session, so far. SHE is gorgeous. Isn't she? Tall, blonde, beautiful AND every bit the mom to a handful of handsome busy boys! For the life of me, I don't know how these mom's do it with all boys- I just have one and he runs me crazy! One of the boys kept saying "cheeese-buhgers" throughout our time together, so it's stuck in my head.

IMG_9426

Here's a little peek for now... Sheryse and Matt- you were fantastic and your boys were fantastic... "cheeese-buhgers"!

No comments:

Post a Comment