Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

After 16 years...

IMG_9457
They've been married for 16 years. Still, at 16 years, he totally enjoys snuggling up to her. As I watch with the viewfinder of my camera, I see him look at her and smile, gets close and nuzzles into her.

IMG_9330a
So I say, "Ok, whisper some sweet nothin's into her ear." A wide smile, a little whisper and a little nuzzle. It is all very sweet.

IMG_9584
And these BOYS! Oh man, these boys. Giggly, growing into themselves and aware of the camera. Having a great time driving mom and dad a little wonkers.

IMG_9600
One of my favorites of the Boys. Only because it captures them with their guard down, not playing up, but a little glimpse into their moment of down time. It was an all too brief moment of said down time.

IMG_9587c
How cool are they looking? Good thing since it was a hot day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love these! I would never be able to tell you are just starting out. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll keep checking back on yours. Seriously, great photos!

    ReplyDelete